Much thanks to abOOkishOwl for the shoutout! I’m pretty sure there were other award memes I got tagged in, so I need to get up on that at some point. For now, there’s this? XD
- Put the award logo on your blog.
- Answer 7 questions asked by the person who nominated you.
- Thank the people who nominated you, linking to their blog.
- Nominate any number of bloggers you like, linking to their blogs.
- Let them know you nominated them (by commenting on their blog, etc.)
1. Who would be the villain you’re willing to date?
Ooh, difficult. I suppose Bigby Wolf from Willingham’s Fables comics wouldn’t really count as a villain, considering he’s turned a new leaf. Hmm. Oh!
Jonathan Crane from DC’s Batman comics. Batman’s villains were always the most fascinating ones for me. Scarecrow pretty much creeps me out on a general basis, but if he looked anything like Cillian Murphy (who plays Crane in Batman Begins), then hot damn.
2. What was the latest book you read and hated?
I rarely “hate” books. There can be some where I get very angry at how much the book disappoints me, but rarely am I compelled to throw a book out a window. My two-star ratings are usually the most common “meh” ratings I give, so lessee…I Am Number Four by Pittacus Lore would probably be the most recent “meh” book.
3. What is that book you always recommend?
Anything and almost everything from Tamora Pierce’s Tortall series. I loved and recommend The Song of the Lioness quartet, but I also occasionally recommend the Beka Cooper trilogy because that was technically the most recent series, and admittedly the most refined of her Tortallan stories.
4. What are you passionate about?
A lot of the hobbies I undertake are things I’m passionate about. Baking, knitting, reading, writing, playing video games, blogging. I only wish I had enough time in the day to be doing all of them every day. Alas.
5. From the Top 5 places you want to visit, where would you probably go first if you are given an all-expense paid trip?
Does this include an around-the-world-for-a-year trip? No? Darn. ‘Cause I certainly do have a list of 20 or more countries I’d love to visit before I kicked the bucket. Well, since Prague is actually one of my vacation destinations this summer, I’m going to go with an all-expense-paid trip to Japan.
6. Where would you go: mountain or beach?
Considering my previous traveling answer, I’d say mountain. Scaling Mt. Fuji!
7. What is that one thing you’ve always wanted to do but still haven’t done yet?
Take the Trans-Siberian railway from St. Petersburg to Vladivostok. If I was super-ambitious (and could super-afford it), I’d totally start from the UK extension and head all the way down to Singapore.
1. If you could go on vacation in any fictional world, where would it be?
2. What recent book has you excited for its sequel? (Or, if you read stand-alones, what book has you excited for the author’s next novel?)
3. Would you rather be around during a zombie apocalypse or around during the aftermath of one? (Technically, it can be any type of apocalypse. I’m just picking zombies right now because I just finished playing The Walking Dead: Season 2.)
4. Who is your latest fictional crush?
5. If you can assign an ice cream flavor to your favorite fictional character, what would it be?
6. What is your latest book obsession?
7. Would you rather live in a science fiction or fantasy world?
(Obviously, feel free to ignore me if you’ve already been tagged or you don’t want to do it, etc.)
Galit Balli at Coffee n’ Notes
Hadjar at Many Reads
Alina at Radiant Reads
Maria at Big City Bookworm
Blaise at The Book Boulevard
Evee at Dream Sleep Read
Glaiza at Paper Wanderer