Thank you, Nova at Confessions of a Literary Addict for the lovely tag!
- Thank and link the blog that nominated you
- Tell us 11 facts about yourself
- Answer the questions that were set for you to answer
- Nominate 11 bloggers and set questions for them
- I love tea over coffee, but for some reason I tend to drink more coffee than tea. If that makes sense.
- Sunny side up is my preferred choice of cooked eggs.
- I am unabashedly a fan of my girl T-swizzle and The Gaga. Actually, I just have an inner pop singer in me somewhere underneath.
- My favorite fruits (rambutan and mangosteen) are not normally found where I live. When they are, they’re hella expensive.
- I love the color purple, but I mostly wear a combination of black and red.
- I’m not a big Adele fan, even though “Hello” is constantly stuck in my head.
- I blame most of my predicament above on the fact that I constantly leave the radio on for hours at a time, and Adele is on the frelling radio at least ten times a day.
- Last summer, I rearranged my books in order of types of genre, up until I realized that I had way too many subgenres of fantasy. So I gave up and organized them according to character tropes.
- In the previous vein, I own a shitton of books with Females Who Kick Ass. Not even sorry about this.
- My video game addiction has now led me to investing in a PS4…even though right now I’m still playing the Mass Effect trilogy on the Xbox.
- That said, I love solo video games with fabulous storytelling. Which pretty much takes up most of anything Bioware and thensome, really.
What’s one TV show or movie adaptation you like more than the book? – Catching Fire, though not by much. I loved both the movie and the book, though I did love what they did visually (and I mean, come on, Finnick Odair was HOT).
Favorite place to read? – My room. Though reading outside on the porch on a really nice day is a close second.
What is one book you will always recommend? – Anything by Tamora Pierce or Kristin Cashore, depending on who asks.
How many books are currently on your TBR list/shelves? – LMAO. My Goodreads TBR shelf lists 236. My mental one? Probably ten times that.
What’s one of your hobbies? (Besides reading, if that’s your main hobby). – Baking and video games. And knitting. You know what, I have a lot of hobbies.
What’s your favorite flavor (of anything)? – Chocolate. There is no other flavor.
Do you have an OTP? What book/show are they from? – I am a downright fangirl, so of course I have OTPs. I have too many of those, though, but currently my favorite OTP is Simon Snow and Baz Grimm-Pitch from Rainbow Rowell’s Carry On (evident considering it’s the latest book I’ve reviewed).
Do you have any phobias? – Does fear of walking the street count? I’d say that, although it’s not so much an irrational fear, because my fear goes along the fact that I generally think drivers are insane.
What’s something you really want to accomplish? – Finishing and getting one of my novels published.
Movies or TV shows–which do you prefer watching? – TV usually. I can binge-watch those so hard. That said, I am pretty behind on the shows I love.
Where have you always wanted to visit? – Kyoto!!! Actually, I want to go everywhere, but if I could afford to go, I’d so take a plane to the other side of the world and visit Kyoto.
The New Questions
- How would you prefer to arrange your bookshelves?
- Are you an outdoor or an indoor reader? Or, do you read by mood?
- What type of book can you never get enough of even though you probably should give it a break and move on to something else for a bit?
- If you could choose the movie/TV cast members for your favorite book, who would you cast for your five favorite characters?
- If you could merge two of your favorite animals, which two would they be? (Weird question, but in my defense, I was thinking of polar bear dogs from The Legend of Korra…)
- Do you prefer hot or cold weather?
- What is your favorite fictional world?
- What do you usually like to do besides reading?
- Do you tend to like having accompanying visuals/artwork in your stories or can you go without?
- Tea or coffee?
- Angels or demons?