I am well and truly tickled when I realized I was tagged for this a while back. I know, I know, I said a while back, because I totally saw it way back when and I only just wrote up a post about it. Thank you muchly, Emma Kath @ Llady Literary for your lovely tag! Check her out, she’s quite lovely 😀
- Thank the person who nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
- Add these rules to your post.
- Answer all the questions below.
- Display the award picture in your post.
- Nominate 12 other bloggers who are funny, inspiring and most important of all ENTERTAINING!
1. Why did you start a blog in the first place?
Admittedly, Story and Somnomancy is not my first blog. My first blog happened to be in Xanga (where I whined a lot), and then I moved onto a LiveJournal (where I whined and wrote fanfic drabbles a lot). But for the sake of brevity (and seeing as I could write much longer about my teenager self and why she started those first two blogs than I would rather do), I started Story and Somnomancy in order to practice writing on a regular basis. Somehow that’s also evolved into writing lengthier book reviews and interacting with bloggers as well as other random nerdy and bookish ramblings, but that’s the best part about evolution, no?
2. What is your favourite book?
One does not play favorites with one’s books. They are always listening.
3. What do you dislike the most?
At the moment? Colds, coughs, and completely unreliable subway train services.
4. What is your favourite food item from the mall?
If my particular mall serves bubble tea, I tend to go for those. Otherwise, something chocolatey or baked. Or, oh! Dippin Dots!
5. What is your favourite pastime?
You mean besides reading and spending my time writing? Definitely gaming. I could be spending a great deal of time gaming on my PS4 console or computer or even the random apps on my phone for hours at a time. I’m a little psychotic like that.
I admit I am at a loss at who to tag for this at this point. Most–if not all–of the blogs I’ve followed have often inspired and entertained me in one way or another. One does not just choose her favorites! (Okay, one can, but one is too lazy to, and one is still not out of the comfort of her very warm bed.) Anyway, I’ll leave it at that.